Let's see who is paying attention. The helicopter incident and something I saw today have prompted me to start something.
The list of ten things you wish you'd had a camera on hand to film ... because noone would believe it. So I will start the list and hopefully you will add in the "comments" section your own examples which I will then compile into this list and hopefully we'll end up with a really entertaining list representing a great team effort around the world. So here goes.
#1. This morning I saw a man with a great big commercial blow torch melting the ice on the steps leading into the local church hall so the littlies going to day care wouldn't slip. (I was so astonished I almost did myself an injury myself sliding on the icy pavement).
OK your turn
#2.
The list of ten things you wish you'd had a camera on hand to film ... because noone would believe it. So I will start the list and hopefully you will add in the "comments" section your own examples which I will then compile into this list and hopefully we'll end up with a really entertaining list representing a great team effort around the world. So here goes.
#1. This morning I saw a man with a great big commercial blow torch melting the ice on the steps leading into the local church hall so the littlies going to day care wouldn't slip. (I was so astonished I almost did myself an injury myself sliding on the icy pavement).
OK your turn
#2.
Comments