Things that are somewhat challenging so far:
- kezboards on computers - where is that damn @ sign?
- front door locks - zou have to turn the kez several times before it works and even then itäs not guaranteed
- supermarket opening hours I'm desperate for a glass of wine and an evening meal (so I need to leave now and then perhaps I will at least have a meal)
Everything else is just perfect and Iäm counting mz luckz stars to be here.
- kezboards on computers - where is that damn @ sign?
- front door locks - zou have to turn the kez several times before it works and even then itäs not guaranteed
- supermarket opening hours I'm desperate for a glass of wine and an evening meal (so I need to leave now and then perhaps I will at least have a meal)
Everything else is just perfect and Iäm counting mz luckz stars to be here.
Comments